Request A User Account
If you have not done so already, now is the perfect time to create your ELD provider account with FMCSA and make sure you are taking advantage of the benefits of registering.
- Create multiple user accounts connected to your company.
- Submit your device to appear on our official list of self-certified ELDs.
- Update your device information to keep your self-certified ELD listing up-to-date.
- Get direct access to all the information you need, as soon as it is available.
More Coming Soon!
Create your account with FMCSA and stay tuned for more enhancements, including:
- FMCSA public key
- FMCSA email address (for email data transfer)
- WSDL/XSD (for Web Services data transfer)
- Interface Control Document and Developer’s Guide
- Data Transfer test environments
Use the ELD File Validator
Will your ELD’s output file work with FMCSA’s systems? Find out now by using the ELD File Validator.
Simply upload your ELD output file and the File Validator will tell you what steps you need to take, if any, to produce a transferrable ELD file.
Using the File Validator is not a mandatory step of the self-certification process. FMCSA has made it available to help ensure that your self-certification process goes as smoothly as possible.